Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Beginnings

Welcome to a new beginning...


It could happen at any time, for any reason, in any place.
My new beginning is starting now, because its time for a change, in Perth!

I have been here for two weeks now and the reality of this new life is really starting to sink in. Its certainly not a bad thing by all means, its incredibly exciting to say the least. We still don't have a permanent home but we luckily found a good base for now, and I haven't found a job yet but I am keeping my hopes up for something to come along soon. 

My man has been at work for a week now so the days are getting a bit monotonous but I'm pushing through . Its interesting how hard it is to control your mental state when you start to get cabin fever, I found the best cure for this is to step outside my own reality and look at things from a different perspective. Its hard sometimes when you have no friends to escape reality with but luckily I tend to do well on my own.

I miss my family and friends a lot but I certainly don't miss the Sunshine Coast at all yet. I am pleasantly surprised at how similar north perth is to the Sunshine Coast!
Perth is incredible, completely different to what I had expected! Its almost like the perfect city, the city lifestyle in all its glory and fifteen minutes up the road is the beach and the costal lifestyle. I Love it!

Who knows what's coming next but Im excited for a new challenge!

Is it time for your change?

No comments:

Post a Comment