Thursday, September 8, 2011

A little about me

Hi,

My name is Nicole Eve Schindler.


23 years old

grew up on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia

Still live there for now...

live with my best friend who also happens to be my amazing boyfriend

love my puppy teddy

admire creativity in any form

enjoy photography

adore intelligent creativity aka: graphic design

love to cook, especially the baking kind

studying a bachelor of design and communication (almost done)

looking forward to not serving customers for a living!


I already run a blog called nikkieve design which is based on my graphic design work and inspiration, my hope for this blog is to create a more personal collection and connection.

I hope you will join me on this journey through life!

No comments:

Post a Comment